RBdigital Magazines (formerly Zinio)
Popular digital magazines available to read on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Titles on demand and never need to be returned.
If you already have a Zinio account, it will continue to work in the new RBdigital app. You can also log into the app with a OneClickdigital account.
- Visit the RBdigital Magazines website.
- Click Create New Account. Follow the prompts to create an account.
Using Magazines on your Tablet or Smartphone
If you have the OneClickdigital app installed, simply update the OneClick app in the app store. If not you will need to install the RBdigital app and delete the Zinio for Libraries app.
- Follow the Initial Setup instructions above.
- Download the RBdigital app from the app store on your device. (The app is still called OneClickdigital in some app stores.)
- Open the app. Choose Canada. Input your account details. Click Next.
- To find a magazine, tap the + icon in the magazines section or Explore. You can also search by clicking the magnifying glass in the top right corner. Select Magazines, then enter your search terms.
- To find out more information, tap the cover. Tap Checkout to checkout the newest issue or View All Issues to find a back issue.
- Tap Read. This will automatically begin downloading the magazine. Once the magazine opens, tap the center of the page. A thin blue bar below the magazine image shows the download progress. Ensure the magazine is fully downloaded before disconnecting from Wifi. To exit the magazine, tap the center of the page and tap the X. (To ensure your device's data isn't being used to download magazines, tap the hamburger menu in the top left > Settings > Wi-fi Only. Check to see if your app is set to download titles using Wi-fi only.)
- To see all of your checkouts, tap the hamburger menu in the top left corner (three lines). Then tap Checked Out.
Using Magazines on a Computer
- Follow the Initial Setup instructions. After registering, browse the RBdigital Magazines website and find a magazine you want to borrow.
- Click the cover. The most current issue is displayed at the top of the page. Back issues are below.
- Click Checkout.
- Once the magazine is checked out, you can click Start Reading to stream the magazine on your computer.